Stay on your toes. Keep your elbows in. Don’t be afraid. You may be smaller, but just gather your courage, and when you hit, hit hard.

24 March 2010

Update!

1. I'm in vet school, barring some disaster where I fail Biochem. I've only received one packet from them, so not sure if I should be worried or not lol.

2. I am working part time for the 4-H extension office as a "Clerical Assistant III" AKA anything the rest of the staff doesn't want to do...yeah that's me. I've determined I'm office or "four walls" claustrophobic when it comes to working. Plus who wants to be inside on such beautiful spring days?

3. I am again working for Ore Grade, Inc. I've got to work with manners on a two-year-old gelding and the two yearlings (foals last year) that I halter broke. I've also got to retrain a quarter horse that is off the track. Should be an interesting experience.
I've got to come up with a nickname for the yearling. He is light on his front feet (basically he likes to rear and/or strike).

That's all for now!

No comments: